Saturday, October 4, 2008

Peter Dinklage to guest star on "30 Rock"


Sometimes the stars align, the TV and movie stars that is, and something wonderful can happen. Back in March, I posted an interview with "30 Rock" star and writer Tina Fey in which she asked LP actor Peter Dinklage to star on the show. And according to the TV Fodder blog, it appears that it will happen. (Don't they look good together in these pictures. :-)

My spies tell me that one of my favorite actors in all the land has just signed to play a new love interest of Liz Lemon's.

Peter Dinklage will be wooing the funniest woman on television this fall. Standing at 4'5" tall, Peter came to fame in a brilliant little movie called THE STATION AGENT, but you may also remember him from THRESHOLD or as the McNamara's "manny" on NIP/ TUCK. Most recently he appeared in THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN.

I think he's one of the best actors in town. A few years ago, he shot a pilot (which at the time was called THE UNTITLED PETER DINKLAGE PROJECT) and I laughed so hard reading the script, my sides hurt and I cried tears. Sadly, the project was not picked up.