Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Marlee Matlin blogging for USA Today about DWTS


Marlee Matlin, right,
with Marissa Jaret Winokur.


Marlee Matlin started blogging and photographing her "Dancing with the Stars" experience for USA Today on April 6. I assume it's a great way to keep her fan base interested, so they will vote for her to stay on DWTS.

The 42-year-old explained that all that dancing has had great health benefits for her, saying "it's the hardest work I've ever done in my life. But the great part is that I've got tons more energy than I've ever had, I'm eating well and this dancing every day has let me fit into my skinny jeans!"

Matlin explained that blogging is a great medium for her because her readers don't need to know sign language. She's also posting pictures she takes behind the scenes of DWTS.